This has been the ritual ending question of the podcast for this last year. And wow, it has been inspiring, touching in many ways, and so diverse!
So for the last episode of this season of the podcast, I decided to gather all the answers (Unfortunately some I couldn’t put in, due to a too big discrepancy in the quality of the sound).
From great sex, to cooking, traveling, enjoying every moment, connecting with others, living the question… There is a lot of wise and even poetic inspiration in this special episode; one to come back to whenever we struggle to answer this “simple” question:
What makes you feel alive?
In this episode, you hear the answer from:
- Rick Sharpe: Healing is mindfully feeling, Part one and Part two [2:02]
- Sydney Lander : I am not my thoughts, vibrant life on the other side of suicidal thoughts [4:10]
- Monique Debose: Expressing your authentic self [5:31]
- Martyn Sibley: Everything is possible and Supporting world changers [6:17]
- Ortal Pelleg: Healing with sound vibrations [7:36]
- Estela Kun: Location independent lifestyle & creating a life of freedom [8:22]
- Alyse Speyer: Creative writing, the book inside you, Part one and Part two [10:51]
- Amrit Sandhu: Inspired evolution and finding health through purpose [13:12]
- Nicole Gibson: Love Out Loud [14:19]
- Sue Martin: Out of the whirlpool [17:05]
- Charly Jaffe: Turning crises into sucess, Part one and Part two [19:02]
- Jonny Miller: Radical curiosity in the face of the suicide of a loved one [21:24]
Go and check their interviews for even more inspiration!
See you soon for the next season 😀