You can balance your life without giving up on your dream lifestyle.
You’re a practical dreamer: You want to be free to be who you are, do what you love and live how you choose; and you started your business to create your dream lifestyle (while having a impact for good in the word).
And you’re strong and resourceful, so you do just fine. But… something feels off. Sooner or later you usually end up tired; or overwhelmed; or disconnected; or too busy; or bored; …
And you want to break this cycle and start a more sustainable one. You want to feel aligned every day.
- Joyfully resilient
- Elegantly efficient
- Lovingly unapologetic
You want to create balance in your life... I’m here to help.
You don’t need to feel bad to get better!
This pattern helped you in the past; and maybe you even could achieve all you did, thanks to it (or at least that’s what it looks like). So your whole personal system is organised to work in that imbalanced, yet functional way. And you probably could go on like this for a while before feeling really bad. Or you could decide that this is the last time you don’t feel like who you want to be. You could decide to reclaim your power and find another, more sustainable way. You could decide that yes, you are used to do things on your own, but now you are ready to make it easier for yourself and get some help.
Because the thing is, while your focus is on this pattern and its repercussion in your life, you’re missing the big picture: This pattern is not separated from everything else in your life, even if it feels like this.
You don’t have a problem, your system is out of balance.
In other words, the elements of your system might be totally fine individually, but they are out of sync.
You can’t think your way into balance… Are you ready to embody 100% you?
Let’s be honest: If you could think your way into balance, you would already have. You’re smart enough.
But I have good news: Your intelligence goes beyond thinking!
- Do you love exploring uncharted territories, and are open to self-exploration practices such as embodiment, mindfulness, and working with the unconscious mind? You are looking for a new way of solving the same old problems…
- Are you tired of trying 10-steps plans that work perfectly in your head and on paper, but never when you try to apply them in real life?
- Instead of one more one size fits all techniques, you’d rather reclaim your power to create your own solutions, from simple principles?
If you felt a triple “Yes!”, then you are ready for what follows: Your intelligence defines who you are and what you do in life.
If you measure your “intelligence” by your ability to think… You are limiting yourself!
Your intellectual mind, your ability to think rationally, is only one of your intelligences. Boom! You just got smarter. 😉 OK, I’m kidding. But the fact is, you are already using your other types of intelligences (physical, emotional, relational, …). The question is: How consciously are you using them?
That is why we get out of balance: we misuse our intelligences. We make them compete instead of cooperate.
We rely much more on some kind of intelligence than others, or use one when the other is required. We think the problem is in what we do, but often… It starts with how we do it.
Cool, but what would that change for me practically, like, in my daily life?
How would you feel if:
- You could get clearer and take decisions faster, and easier?
- You could experience less overwhelm, independently of the situation?
- You could forget the impostor syndrome or self-doubts and dare to be be more authentic?
- You could know how to communicate better, especially to ask for help, even if you can do it all alone? (Yes, you can! And… you don’t have to!)
- You could create without feeling like you’re pushing through a giant to-do list, and instead stay connected to the ease and fun of doing what you love?
- You could manage your energy levels and your work/play balance more resiliently?
Those are usual benefits of embodying more of you, integrating all of your intelligences.
You will love this approach even more if:
- You believe life is too dramatic to be taken seriously.
- You know mind & body are connected, and you sense it could help you more, but… What the hell does that mean in your day-to-day life?
- You are ready to go beyond the mind over body approaches such as biohacking; but embodiment sounds either like you will need to practice some complicated long routine for years before seeing any result, or frankly too “out there” to be effective in daily life.
- You study things when you need them, to apply them right away.
- “Out there” and “magic” has got a different meaning since you did this meditation retreat; Or vision quest; Or hypnosis session… Whatever “woo woo” self-exploration experience(s) you tried. 😉
And you’re my favourite people to work with if …
- You are still reading this page (seriously, I love you already!)
- You are a solopreneur, like me.
- You live out of the box. Even more so if you are location independent and love to live abroad, like me.
Welcome to embodying 100% you!
Our thinking mind likes to believe it IS our intelligence and runs the show. However, it is just like a kid believing he can have and do whatever he wants… Without realising the ones really making this possible are his parents.
If you got to this point, we both know it is more than likely that you would benefit from a conversation.