A series of 8 LIVE sessions with Claire Wild
Get the answers you need: 8 weeks, 8 calls, 8 themes… One direction: shifting from stress to resilience!
You don’t have to do it alone!
Online programs are great, but it can get daunting to do it alone… On this calls series, YOU make the program: I will announce a theme for each call, and you ask the questions you need about it, either live during the call, or sending it to me prior to the call.
You will also be part of a private group, for that event only, a safe space to share this journey together.
Of course you will get the most out of this series if you are on the live calls because I will give priority to live questions; but what if you miss one? And you might even want to listen to a call again.
Everything is fine, the calls will be recorded and you will be able to listen to it when you can.
What we will cover
We are multidimensional beings, living a multidimensional life.
During these eight weeks, we will explore each week a different dimension of our self, with two main focus in mind:
- Stress, how does it show up and affects us? How to shift to resilience?
- Resilience, what is it and how to grow it?
So by the end of the series, you will have a clear idea of:
- what are these dimensions of your Self
- what you can do to grow resilience where you need it
- some solutions to avoid stress
- how to make these dimensions of your self, these intelligences, work together, so helping one is supporting all of them.
Within the set general theme, you can ask any question you want and need.
Here are the themes for each week, and some ideas on what we could discuss, should your questions go in that direction:
Call 1 — March 7th — Welcome + Resilience & stress
Welcome to the program, and…
- Resilience; what is it, how to grow it.
- grit, pushing through
- being strong or being resilient?
- challenges, crisis… catastrophes or opportunities?
- Stress; what is it, really?
- stress response, stressors
- stress vs pressure
Call 2 — March 14th — the 6 different intelligences + Physical awareness / intelligence
- what are our 6 intelligences / awarenesses / senses of self
- the multidimensional self
- tensegrity, our Self as a system
- Physical (or somatic) intelligence
- how does stress affects our physical body?
- how to grow our physical resilience?
- proprioception, kinesthetic sense
- dealing with / avoiding anguish, and / or panic attacks
- gut health, what does it have to do with stress? Why is it so important?
Call 3 — March 21th — Energetic awareness / intelligence (vitality)
- how does stress affects our energetic body (vitality)?
- how to grow our energetic resilience?
- what is a balanced nervous system? (and why is it important?)
- everything sleep / rest, insomnia
- work / life balance
- dealing with / avoiding frustration, FOMO, overwhelm, burn-out
Call 4 — March 28th — Emotional awareness / intelligence
- how does stress affects our emotional intelligence?
- how to grow our emotional resilience?
- emotional intelligence
- self-worth vs self-esteem
- the epidemic of “I am enough-doubting”
- emotion vs feeling
- negative / positive emotions?
- how to avoid getting stuck in an emotional pattern
- dealing with / avoiding “feeling down”, depression
call 5 — April 4th — Intellectual awareness / intelligence
- how does stress affects our intellectual intelligence?
- how to grow our intellectual resilience?
- storytelling! (everything is a story)
- negative thoughts cycle
- mental chatter
- healthy self-control
- analysis paralysis
- dealing with / avoiding anxiety & worry
call 6 — April 11th — Relational awareness / intelligence
If emotional intelligence is the way we relate to our-self, relational intelligence is the way we relate to others.
- how does stress affects our relational intelligence?
- how to grow our relational resilience?
- boundaries (acknowledging and setting healthy boundaries)
- needs / want / desires
- healthy communication
- listening, being heard
- releasing judgment (of self and others)
- compassion vs empathy
- dealing with / avoiding mood swings and hyper-sensitivity
call 7 — April 18th — Spiritual awareness / intelligence
- how does stress affects our spiritual intelligence?
- how to grow our spiritual resilience?
- living a meaningful life?
- cultivating awareness and mindfulness
- victim vs responsible (or life is happening to me vs life is happening for me)
- living vs alive
- dealing with / avoiding resistance, isolation, denial
- having a big picture for our life
call 8 — April 25th — Integration call
- how does it all integrates into our daily life?
- How do we “do” life, from all these intelligences?
- this will pretty much be a ask me anything call!
- Whatever question you still have can go here.
What you get
- 8 Q&A calls, where you get to ask the questions you need.
- Access to the recordings.
- Access to a private community of life sparklers, to share your journey with: your safe space to find support and acknowledgement on your way to resilience and the life you choose. And once you’re in, you are part of the community forever.
- Bonus for the first 5 to subscribe: 1 on 1 Sparkling Life call with me.
What this is not
While you will get to ask anything you want on the call’s theme, due to the group format, this cannot be private coaching. I will answer your personal questions, but if you need in-depth help, then a 1 on 1 session is more indicated.
If you think you would like to work with me privately though, it can be a good way to get to know me and have a feel of how I work; these calls will cover the basics of my framework.
Are you ready for resilience?
This is not for everyone. It takes courage to dare vulnerability and get pass old patterns and conditioning.
- You are ready to commit to bring awareness in your life
- You are ready to quit stress and habitual patterns holding you back
- You are ready to choose and create your life
- You are ready to show up and ask the questions you need, to get the answers that will get you unstuck
Then this program is for you!
How does it work?
The video calls will happen
- through Zoom (If you don’t already have Zoom downloaded to your computer or mobile device, you will find it here: https://zoom.us/support/download)
- one call each week
- on Thursdays
- From March 7th to April 25th (dates above)
- at the following time
- 4pm London time
- 11am new York time (then 12am with the time change)
- 9am Los Angeles time (then 9am with the time change)
- 11pm Bangkok time (then 10pm with the time change)
- (check the time here for another place)
Register now to get it at early-bird price!
If you are reading this, you got the link to this early-bird secret page. What does that mean? Simply that the series is not released yet to the public, only to a few insiders… At a ridiculously special price!
The regular price for this series, is 20$ per call, or 97$ for the series of 8 calls.
As a thank you for being the first ones in taking the leap to your resilient self, today the series is at only 48$ (yes, that’s a crazy 50% discount!). As you can imagine, this discount won’t stay around as soon as it is launched publicly.
So if you are ready to take the first step towards shifting from stress to resilience, you can register simply by sending the super early-bird 48$ call series fee to http://PayPal.Me/embodiedtribe
If PayPal is not an option for you, please email email@example.com and we’ll secure your place with a different payment method.