Conscious leaders podcast, by Sylvia Jagla
We dove many of the concepts of Integrally Alive, especially:
- The alive-ish state
- Owning our story
- The three pillars for resilience: Awareness, Freedom, and Connection (downlable here)
- The tensegrity model
- The six intelligences
Movement unedited podcast, by Alyse Speyer
Some topics we talked about:
- How coaching & therapy complement each other.
- The importance of storytelling in our life. What story are you telling yourself? It is not necessarily who you are. Neither is the story others are telling you, or the box you might be trying to fit into!
- What really is resilience, often misunderstood.
- The difference between pain and suffering… And the value of pain!
- The biggest tip for growing resilience: “Yes, and…”. Resistance adds to suffering, so embracing what is, although it might seem difficult is the first step to healing, and asking for help if needed.
Dare to soar online summit, by Barbara Sher
Workshop: How to quit stress and live the life you choose. (9 February 2019)
On what stress really is, and how you can help your nervous system relax; how your body & mind react to challenges by default, and what you can do instead to grow resilience and free yourself from stress.